Web hosting
  • Click here to get your free hosting
  • _______________________________________________________________________

    Monday 29 April 2013

    How to fix Google Nexus 7 sound or volume is not working

    I’m a new Nexus

    7 tablet eventually. It feels good in my hands. As soon as I got it, I put together a few minutes. I want to see how the video played on the Nexus 7. I played one of the YouTube videos on the new Nexus 7 tablet with Android OS jelly beans.

    size

    video screen looks good. I see it does not work. If the sound or volume is not working on a new tablet Nexus 7, you have two options to try.

    1. Make sure the Nexus 7 does
    silent a. Go to Applications> Settings> Tap on
    b. Press the Volume option, as shown below

    c. If the volume or media volume settings for notifications off or in silent mode, press the scroll bar to change

    Try to play videos or music to see if that works well.

    2. Reboot Nexus 7 tablet
    If you are still having trouble getting sound to work on the Nexus 7, try disabling the Nexus 7 using the power button and turn it back on side. Nexus 7 restart worked for me. That’s weird, I know.

    3. If you have installed the application, make sure they
    If you have installed sound applications related as sound mute, etc., they can be annoying and cause it not to work properly.

    Also, read the Nexus 7 Tips for storing video streams batteries, televisions, etc.

    View the original article

    0 comments: