Web hosting
  • Click here to get your free hosting
  • _______________________________________________________________________

    Friday 26 July 2013

    Phitek Blackbox C14 earphones


    Reviewed by: Bill Henderson
    product Blackbox Noise Cancelling | world leader in audio technology price />  reviewsilver

    thing you expect to give up when you are using the bass earphones. I know, some headphones have a lot of things, but on average all helmets have headphones on in this department. But not with monsters down. They sent me Blackbox C14 earphones Phitek System because I was interested in a pair of noise canceling headphones that actively works on the same principle as active noise cancellation headphones. Almost all headphones are called passive noise cancellation that occurs simply by inserting the earphone into your ear canal.

    So what active noise cancellation? Phitek has what they call ANR – Active noise rejection. A small microphone and headphones take ambient noise makes the sound “anti-noise” or inverted copy of the sound waves. So basically, creating more noise, you end up with less … moreover. Weird, huh? But it works. Bose makes the industry of that. But Bose was not only the children in the playground. Phitek been doing this for quite some time and even make headphones for other companies, such as Audio-Technica (according to the manufacturer’s specifications).

     BB1

    But it is remarkable that catch my bass. The things my brain vibrate. If you are a fan of hip-hop rock, metal or hard, you’ll be very happy. But all this does not matter to the detriment of the knot. The highest was in there, but if you’re used to “frame” the MID and the highest precision, this is not for you. Mids seem a bit soft for me, but not in a nice way.

    And – how can I say – C14s some visual impairment. It’s not your headphones parade to impress your friends. But hey, what a great personality they have! C14 9 mm dynamic speakers provide rich sound and very friendly, maybe too hot for some. When I realized that the bass in it, I chose a speaker blowing some songs.

     BB1

    “Bouree” by Jethro Tull flute solo begins with Ian Anderson and Glenn Cornick’s bass. Cornick played bass like a lead guitar. Its both powerful and gentle at the same time. Roger Waters loose with a growl, rumbling bass line in “One of These Days” by Pink Floyd. You can feel a strong pulse of a plucked string like mad people are meant to be played loud ..

    Another thing that surprised me was the ease with which C14s locked Actually in my ears, I had to be careful, because from the beginning, I could feel the change in pressure when I shoot them scary feeling .. play. I suggest until you remove to overcome Setting proper seal has been a constant problem with my headphones did not seal equals no bass C14s. And. although it looks like they will not keep well. I was totally wrong. they fit me well.

    like noise-canceling headphones, you can not disable the PPA in C14s., It’s always been. there is a small box between the headphone and mini plug that accommodates AAA batteries and a power switch and volume control. I do not know why the switch-off even necessary, but there is. I did not notice any noise “sounds white” when no music was playing, but it’s sink or disappear as soon as the music started.

    headphones are equipped with a good pack-in Included is a very important case. very good drive. And, if you prefer, there is also a pull-tie bag soft if you do not want to use this case. Three different size ends, airplane adapter, power cable, 6.5 mm adapter and extension to complete the kit .

    Overall, the C14 gives a lot of bang (or should I say down) for your money. In Canada, Future Shop is a supplier of Phitek you get. bit technology for $ 99 as well as quality accessories. So while you probably will not impress your friends with the appearance of the C14s, whatever, because you want to keep all to yourself this case .

    0 comments: