Web hosting
  • Click here to get your free hosting
  • _______________________________________________________________________

    Friday 3 May 2013

    Parrot MKi9200: iPhone Bluetooth Car Reviews


    Review

    For iPhone Bluetooth: Parrot MKi9200
    Reviewed by: Cyprian Peters-Official website

    Price: $ 299.99

    reviewsilver1

    For a long time I was looking for a device that can give me hands-free calling and still let me use the iPhone me to play music. Until now, I used a line taken from my porch with a Bluetooth hands-free system. The MKi9200 combines things that are quite beautiful and simplify your technology needs in your car.

    center “>  mki9200_1

    I’ve been using MKi9200 for about a month now and it’s safe to say that I am completely addicted. box is equipped with a number of things in it needs to be installed. Was 2.4 “dot matrix display, dual-microphone, remote control module, and a fair bit of wiring Bayan recommend professional installation., but became an avid enthusiast cable, I decided to try it myself It’s really not so bad for the do-it-yourselfers out there .. You just need to find the right adapter for the car and in my case, a bridge after-sales service. If you have never done the cable car, however, may be difficult, but not impossible.

    kit is equipped with dual microphones DSP-3 signal processing eliminates noise down, which means you can use the system in a convertible or with the windows down. When making calls, the sound coming from car speakers and impressive quality. The people on the other end said they could hear me well I plugged my microphone on the steering column and that seems to work well ..

    phone features of the device is very similar to the MINIKIT Chic I reviewed some time. as soon as the iPhone or any other device connected to the device, it automatically syncs your contact information on it. speech recognition technology also provides what is really free. To call someone, you simply press the button on the remote and say “Call John. It can also distinguish between home, work and cell phone if you are told to call a certain number.

    There is a cable that runs from the control module includes three accessories Different: USB, line input, and adapters for the iPod / iPhone. This makes it very functional for every device you use. You can even update the firmware directly from a USB key! In my case, I use the iPhone adapter. The MKi9200 is ” Works with iPhone “certified so these two work together perfectly. When the system is turned on, the iPhone will automatically connect via bluetooth if it is paired. It displays network information and the name of the device on the screen. Having cable is connected, the iPhone automatically connects to the MKi9200 and the music starts playing where it left the last time. He even accused the iPhone at the same time, no need extra power in your car.

    MKi9200 is controlled by a wireless remote that is ideal for small wheel assembly. there is a play / rewind / fast forward controls for music and the start and end call buttons. easiest thing on the remote, however, is the button / menu control. use buttons and a scroll wheel, you can navigate menus, browse through your music library, make calls, etc. All the wheels. album and song information displayed on the screen when you receive a call, the music fades and the caller ID back into place.

    center “>  mki9200_2

    This kit is all I need to drive all in one system. My only complaint is that it makes me almost redundant deck-sales service. It is also cheap, but worth it I think for all the possibilities it offers. When it comes to audio / handsfree in the car, it’s hard to find one to do everything. The Parrot MKi9200 close though, and all you need to touch your steering wheel.

    center,. “>  reviewsilver1

    Note:
    9/10

    iPhone World © 2013. All rights reserved.
    iPhone News – iPhone Wallpapers – iPhone Accessories – Mobile Application News – New Mobile Banking

    .

    0 comments: